When you sign up for a Maisie account you will be asked to connect your Facebook Ads account. Whether or not you intend to run Facebook Ads you must connect your Facebook Ads account to complete setting up your Maisie account. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged for ads if you decide not to run any.
If you don’t have a Facebook Ads account you can easily create one in a minute or two. Simply follow our instructions below and you’ll be good to go in no time at all!
- Log in to the Facebook account you wish to use with Maisie.
- You will see your Facebook News Feed. In the top right hand corner of the screen click the dropdown menu arrow.
- Click Create Ads in the menu.
- If you have never used Ads Manager before Facebook will automatically create a new account for you on the fly.
- You will now see your Facebook Ads Manager dashboard. In the top right hand corner of the screen click the Settings cog icon.
- You will see the Ad account setup screen. Click Payment settings in the lefthand menu.
- You will see your Payment settings screen. Click the Add Payment Method button in the middle right of the screen.
- Depending upon your country you may be asked to enter your business GST or VAT number, which is optional.
- You will see the payment method screen. Add your preferred payment option details and click Continue. Facebook accepts Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
- Congratulations! Your Facebook Ad account is set up and ready to go.
- If you have already started the signup process return to the Maisie dashboard and finish your set up.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to message us using the chat bubble in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.