When you create a Maisie account you will be asked to connect your Facebook Business Page.
A Facebook Business Page is absolutely essential if you want to have access to all of Facebook’s features to promote your business. Do not under any circumstances create a new Facebook account just for your business – Facebook accounts are meant only for individuals!
If you don’t have a Facebook Business Page you can easily create one in a few minutes. Simply follow our instructions below and you’ll have a Page in no time at all!
- Log in to your personal Facebook account – the one you wish to use with Maisie.
- You will see your Facebook News Feed. In the top right hand corner of the screen click the dropdown menu arrow.
- Click Create Page in the menu.
- Next you will see the Create a Page screen. Click the Get Started button in the Business or brand section on the left.
- Next you will be asked to give your Page a name and provide information about your business. Fill out all the information and click the Continue button when done.
- On the next two screens you will be asked to upload a Profile Picture and a Cover Photo for your business page. Unless you already have images ready you may skip these steps for now but make sure you come back later and do them to make your Page look great!
- Congratulations! You now have a Facebook Page for your business. It might not look too pretty at the moment but that’s okay you can fix it up later.
- If you have already started the signup process return to your Maisie dashboard and finish your set up.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to message us using the chat bubble in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.